Coda Apocalypse RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season
Early Autumn
Weather
Temperatures are steadily dropping into the low 70s as daylight hours shrink and night is extended; appropriate attire is necessary in this comfortable weather, light jackets will guard you from the autumnal chill. The damp, cool weather is prone to getting you sick.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Battery Park
Times Square - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 8:18 pm by Capre Noctem

» Times Square
Times Square - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 8:09 pm by Capre Noctem

» Frankie Fletcher | Male
Times Square - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 5:19 am by Frankie Fletcher

» Paxton 'Pax' Gray || Bandit
Times Square - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 11:11 pm by Grayson Spencer

» Blake Grey -Male- Freedom
Times Square - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 4:51 am by Grayson Spencer

» Maddie Parryss - Female - Loner
Times Square - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:44 pm by Grayson Spencer

» Inactivity
Times Square - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 7:48 am by Grayson Spencer

» Navaya Lynn | Female | Freedom
Times Square - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 11:59 pm by Grayson Spencer

» Amber Zedyna~ Female~ Mercenary~
Times Square - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 7:26 pm by Grayson Spencer

Times Square

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Times Square - Page 3 Empty Re: Times Square

Post by Capre Noctem Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:22 pm

"I'll go find Grayson."Paxtons chair skidded against the hardwood floor as she got up from the dinning table. The damsel made her way around the corridor until Grayson's room, intaking a largely confident breath, not ready to face him after what happened last night. He probably forgotabout it already. Readying herself, the damsel knocked on the door, before finding the handle and softly opening it. The room was dark and she couldn't see very well through the night like facade. "Grayson I made pancakes, the group is waiting for you."
Capre Noctem
Capre Noctem

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Spencer Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:42 pm

The staccato of knuckles rapping against the apartment entryway prompted the Mercenary from the candlelit confines of the bathroom, clearly fresh-out the shower with a cotton-white towel modestly enveloping his refined waist and tepid beads of moisture clinging to his tanned skin. Grayson promenaded leisurely from the obfuscous embrasures, while vigorously rubbing a similar hand towel against his drenched blonde locks, and transfixed gazes with Paxton instantaneously. He fidgeted, jaw locked, and stammered, "I didn't realize you let yourself in." A stale silence seeped between them, before he managed out another string of words, "I'll be there."
Grayson Spencer
Grayson Spencer
Admin

https://codarp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Capre Noctem Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:05 pm

It was hard not to stare at Grayson. "Alright um, I found some strawberries too, I guess. Yeah they're just waiting out of the table." Paxton's vocal cords trembled, as the lass stepped towards the white door against, gripping the handle, "Sorry to bother you Grayson." She gave once last apologetic smile, and left with the door closed. It was wrong to look at him in that way, she chasted herself over the fact. Once returning to the table, pax took her plate and headed to her room. The petite girl finished her pancakes and decided to explore around the complex, it was big so she would be entertained for awhile.
Capre Noctem
Capre Noctem

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Spencer Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:23 pm

His sinistral extremity outstretched and dexterously fastened its limber digits onto the splintered egress jamb for purchase, Grayson witnessed a trifled scintilla of abstinence in the celibate lass's inconspicuous kinesics and pacified the rigidity of his sinewy shoulders with a languid exhale, "It wasn't a problem." He dismissed her apology frivolously and ambulated into the cimmerian quarters of the bedrooom, nudging the chipping white-painted door ajar and expeditiously outfitting himself with clothes suitable for him. His choice corresponded to a white tee shirt, tenebrous terry-cloth sweatpants with a simple drawstring waist, and black Nike skate shoes.

Grayson ambulated leisurely into Paxton's accommodations and regarded everyone with a nonchalant greeting nod, casually tugging a vacant dining chair from the mahogany table and establishing himself into the seat without a word. He slid his fixed platter closer and plucked a preserved strawberry off the plate, tossing the artificially-sweetened fruit into his mouth and beginning to carve sizable chunks of pancake with the chrome butterknife and fork. He consumed the stack voraciously, while Lucy remained comfortably curled upon his lap complacently. "Is everybody prepared to leave soon?" He spoke eventually and pushed his empty dish away, satisfied with the meal.
Grayson Spencer
Grayson Spencer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capre Noctem Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:52 pm

Paxton didn't want to leave here, they had stayed in this complex for awhile now, and it was beginning to feel like a stable home to her. The warm white sheets welcomed her every night, and she took comfort in her second story view; a beautiful landscape set out for her viewing. Sometimes, she could even catch a sunset or two. It brought her hope. It was Grayson's birthday soon and she was hoping, with enough paint gathered up, she could draw him a sunset. That was the least thing she could do. Re entering the room, Paxton flopped down to the sofa couch that was nearest to the table. "To be honest with you Grayson, I don't think any of us want to leave here. It's kinda homey I guess. Reminds me of the old times."Paxton shrugged. The lass got up from her position and made her way to the table, taking the plates & putting them into the sink. She turned on the faucet, it took a moment to run but it eventually started.
Capre Noctem
Capre Noctem

Back to top Go down

Post by Navaya Lynn Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:17 pm

Navaya quietly ate her food, occupied with ruminations, and sighed thoughtfully while she finished up the last bite of her cantaloupe in silence.  She finished eating first and placed her dishes into the sink. Navaya frowned upon hearing Paxtons' remark. "Its not safe, but if you wish to stay go ahead." Navaya stated curtly, but her dulcet Spanish timbre softened remorsefully, "We don't have the time or luxury of reminiscing our past lives." Her intense, smoldering turquoise lamps transfixed brusquely onto the corresponding girl to enforce her terse words.

We need to keep ourselves in the present; it's dangerous to dwell on time gone by. She pitched a more tentative glance toward the stoical features of Grayson, in hopes of deciphering his expression and be aware of what he's thinking about.
"But Grayson is our leader.. She continued, her accent dragging out her pronunciation of vowels, "And if he believes we should leave, I trust his decision." She sashayed toward her belongings and pivoted toward the others briskly, He knows what's good for the well-being of our group. Navaya concluded punctually; allowing her eyes to take in the expressions of those around her, awaiting ones response.
Navaya Lynn
Navaya Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Spencer Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:40 pm

“Thank you, Navaya.” Grayson responded gratefully, in epitomal concurrence, his typically unsparing frontage momentarily capitulating to minutely detectable esteem, with the allegiant disposition of his conflagrant pewter gaze betraying his indifferent masquerade. Requited obligation swelled in his convicted countenance, “She’s right. My intentions are to return everybody intact, I wouldn’t endanger my group unless my instincts told me you guys could handle it efficiently. You guys know that.” His robust, scabrous Australian intonation, surprisingly softened, into a more sanguine, muted lilt, “Now, every second we spend sitting here idly, the less daylight we have for our gallivant.”  The Mercenary carefully enclosed Lucy into his weathered backpack among the essential apparatus, but left the zipper minimally agape for the kitten to breathe and, if desired, to protrude her skull.
Grayson Spencer
Grayson Spencer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capre Noctem Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:01 am

Her hand was pressed against the plate in the sink, her knuckles gone white from the suffocation of blood flow. Paxton kept her mouth shut though, and listened to Grayson's words carefully. "It was only a thought."She scrubbed the plates clean and dried them, Paxton wasn't one for jealousy, it was a sin, It was one of the Ten Commandments. The lass rubbed her forearm, and furrowed her brows with disgust. Everything had to be about her. Paxton couldn't even think of Navaya, and where she stood on this. Maybe navaya loved Grayson. Maybe.

Paxton took her journal and pencil and placed them into her backpack, swinging it over her shoulder and kissed the jewel creased chest. She met with the group, and smiled, "Shall we go?"
Capre Noctem
Capre Noctem

Back to top Go down

Post by Navaya Lynn Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:21 am

Navaya gave Grayson a genuine smile as he rewarded her with distinct respect, allowing herself to fill with pride. She glanced over toward Paxton and saw her expression, causing Navaya to smirk. Yes, we should get going.." she said in agreement to Grayson, shifting her weight tersely and pulling her leather jacket on, placing her gun back into its polished leather holster. She was used to quick paced voyages; her prowess was to get in-and-out of places, or situations, fast. She knew to travel light, just how Grayson taught them. Navaya looked around the place they've been staying at one last time before opening the door, descending from the third floor and exiting the building.
Navaya Lynn
Navaya Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Spencer Mon May 02, 2016 9:35 pm

The imposing luminary established himself veneer to the inferior sentinels and navigated the predawn thoroughfares of Times Square, Manhattan with august diligence, adjusting the strapping of his caparison to prevent the weight from jouncing upon his spine, yet his sinistral hand gripped the machined aluminum riser of a crossbow, a bolt already spanned in the arrow track. He promenaded with circumspect alacrity downhill the asphalt network into the orientation of the Mercenary depot by the harbor, his gaze projecting about the metropolitan ambiance in slight paranoia, the monotonous drone of the Infected permeating in the dreary nola morning air. Grayson wasn’t aware of the impending danger.
Grayson Spencer
Grayson Spencer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capre Noctem Wed May 04, 2016 1:11 am

"It's always silent when we walk like this, I hate it. Sometimes I'm almost too afraid to speak up and say something." Paxton reached into her backpack and pulled out her headphones, she had managed to preserve her battery percentage on her iPod for walks like these. She never knew when they were going to stop to rest, so the music kept her steady enthusiasm. The damsel let out a exhale, threading her fingers under the straps of her  black backpack, her orbs setting on Gaysons figure. She couldn't get over him, the way he held himself so regally. She was too clingy for him, maybe that's why she felt so attracted to him. He was elusive and mysterious. Paxton couldn't handle that, he hated commitment and that's what she wanted.  "Oh! Grayson we should go to Battery Park! I've never been there and it would be totally fun to explore."
Capre Noctem
Capre Noctem

Back to top Go down

Post by Capre Noctem Mon May 09, 2016 8:09 pm

Numb.Panic all came at once, there was no real reason behind it. Paxton was used to the feeling, and tried to force it down her throat the best she could, but the taste of bile rose. Next came the violent strokes of breath and the spinning, she dreaded that the most; she tipped sideways and lost
her balance. Choking up tears and spit, Paxton ran and ran and ran. At the moment she didn't care about Grayson or Navaya and she felt free, but their false judgement caught in her thoughts. They wouldn't accept her after this, and so she ran.
Capre Noctem
Capre Noctem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum