Coda Apocalypse RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season
Early Autumn
Weather
Temperatures are steadily dropping into the low 70s as daylight hours shrink and night is extended; appropriate attire is necessary in this comfortable weather, light jackets will guard you from the autumnal chill. The damp, cool weather is prone to getting you sick.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Battery Park
Times Square - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 8:18 pm by Capre Noctem

» Times Square
Times Square - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 8:09 pm by Capre Noctem

» Frankie Fletcher | Male
Times Square - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 5:19 am by Frankie Fletcher

» Paxton 'Pax' Gray || Bandit
Times Square - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 11:11 pm by Grayson Spencer

» Blake Grey -Male- Freedom
Times Square - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 4:51 am by Grayson Spencer

» Maddie Parryss - Female - Loner
Times Square - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:44 pm by Grayson Spencer

» Inactivity
Times Square - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 7:48 am by Grayson Spencer

» Navaya Lynn | Female | Freedom
Times Square - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 11:59 pm by Grayson Spencer

» Amber Zedyna~ Female~ Mercenary~
Times Square - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 7:26 pm by Grayson Spencer

Times Square

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Times Square - Page 2 Empty Re: Times Square

Post by Navaya Lynn Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:16 pm

Navaya nodded her head respectfully, "Yes, Grayson." she said in a softer tone.  She looked between them one last time before turning and makes her way back to the group, slightly flicking her head to the right as her longer bangs had fell in front of her eye, returning her hair to the proper place.  Navaya glanced around before she stops where Amber and the other two were located.  Looking at a few old papers that were on the discoloring desk that was in what seemed to be an office, as she read the information in the old papers, she became bored seeing that there wasn't any information worth reading in the following notes she placed it back down, she then searched the desk seeing nothing that was worth noting, Navaya finally wandered back over to the group, "did any of you find anything suspicious?" she asked them, raising an eyebrow as she looked onto the three, before her gaze rested onto Amber.
Navaya Lynn
Navaya Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassandra Cage Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:27 am

"The deal is off." she replied, having no more interest in this conversation, or talking to 'Grasyon Spencer.' Cassandra then quickly turned around, and this time, heading off in no specific direction, but before she did, she looked back, as if Cassandra forgot something. She shrugged it off, and turned down an alleyway, walking between two building with graffiti sprayed all over the sides. One said, 'The End is Near' she rolled her eyes, as it was already here.
Cassandra Cage
Cassandra Cage

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Spencer Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:27 pm

In times of desparation, despondent remnants of subfactions are known to immediately seek the assistance of the Mercenaries for their prowess in bodyguarding and combat expertise from military training; He was convinced she would return eventually. Grayson pressed his mouth into a terse line, but he wouldn't pursue further: he didn't want her that bad. Leisurely pivoting on his heel, he sauntered toward the intersection and called the others,
"Lets head back. It's getting dark."
His left hand raised to shuffle separated digits through his thick bronzed hair, then pushed his sunglasses to the crown of his head to reveal his pale eyes, while he waited for them to gather.
Grayson Spencer
Grayson Spencer
Admin

https://codarp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Navaya Lynn Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:15 am

Navaya looked over and returned outside, "Yes sir." she said, humming softly as she looked up at the sun that was starting to set. Navaya bit her lip in momentary thought before she looked back to see if the rest of there group had gathered, she closed her eyes before looking down at her feet, shifting her weight, "Is there anything you want us to do when we get back?" she asked, with a respectful tone. Bringing her gaze to Graysons attractive facial features.
Navaya Lynn
Navaya Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Capre Noctem Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:50 am

Her fingers ran from the tip of the blade and towards the bronze handling, her touch light enough to avoid the peril of the cut. Paxton tugged a strand of hair from her face as she examined the blade once more, it was given to her, a gift from Grayson. Whenever she met with him, there always seemed to be some sort of tension, his voice deepened to a low whisper and she felr her heart rate rise. It was horrible, he could make her feel things without even speaking.

Last edited by Capre Noctem on Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Capre Noctem
Capre Noctem

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Spencer Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:26 am

His resplendent sere optics shifted astutely in their orbits toward the empyrean celeste painted with the vibrant spectrum of an unadulterated vespertine sunset, an unrelenting turmoil of urgency swelling in his sternum. Although mainly nocturnal predators, the Mercenary was immensely aware of the grotesque creatures' earliest activity commenced at the astringent dilution of daylight,in the evening and wasn't foolish enough to believe they could survive a swarm. Grayson perambulated in a collected jog into the orientation of their rendezvous, and iterated crisply, in his robust Australian lilt, "We gotta move fast."

Last edited by Grayson Spencer on Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grayson Spencer
Grayson Spencer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capre Noctem Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:13 pm

"Okay, dad." Paxton's voice was laced with sarcasm, her bottom lip folding under her teeth. She liked laying it on thick with him, getting under his skin during the worst of times. Her hand laid where The blade rested in her holster, ready at moments notice. Brown eyes flicked to his before resting on the sky, lit with colors that existed in only her dreams. She jogged after him, her head in the clouds.
Capre Noctem
Capre Noctem

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Spencer Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:19 am

Grayson transfixed the petrifying jurisdiction of his markedly perceptive oculars into the orientation of Paxton's cunning domiciles, the ephemeral iridescence swirling within the haunting battleship-grey irises solely indicating his exasperation, but it vanished instantaneously. His muscular left appendage drifted almost parallel to his amply hale shoulders to direct the curved tip of his resplendent steel blade almost face-level with her, and demanded with a faint growl, "This isn't the time or place, Pax." He jogged with buoyant strides through the eventide streets of Manhattan, occasionally dismantling Infected individuals but, dodging passed the majority.
Grayson Spencer
Grayson Spencer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capre Noctem Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:39 am

When the blade had driven it's way towards her face, Paxton held her breath and focused on no more than Grayson's words. They were chilling, sloely that they brought goosebumps down her spine. Pax kept her mouth shut the rest of the way and headed straight into her room in the camp, slamming the door with firousity as she flung herself into the squeaky, dust layered bed sheets. She shivered, the goosebumps stayed on her skin abnormally long and the hair on her arms held straight up as she foraged for warmth underneath the sheets, kicking off her shoes and letting them roll off the bed.
Capre Noctem
Capre Noctem

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Spencer Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:23 am

Albeit unsuccessful in outrunning nightfall, the group safely sought refuge in a traditional sandstone tenement, a faction outpost well-maintained for such situations when unable to return Mercenary headquarters. Grayson undoubtedly committed to keeping watch, while the others kept tucked away inside the apartments; he intermittently paraded the boundaries and verified barricade conditions throughout the night. It was concerning how little sleep he required, and it was certain that he was unequivocally suffering sleep deprivation; he never slept. Later found on the 5th floor, he stood just beyond the doorway to the cement mezzanine, his silhouette unwavering and stoic, highlighted in a pale, glowing corona of wan moonlight.

Way down in the metropolitan streets, the Infected stirred and the larger inhuman monstrosities dismally emerged from their impenetrable hives, dangerously close to the once-upper class tenement. Tonight, numbers were peaked because of the group's earlier activity and up-to-date scent. One of the abominable creatures prowled toward the sandstone front of the complex, straining its astute senses to specifically hone onto the vague scent traces of the group. It crept closer with increasing aggression and alertness, escaping Grayson's sterling eyes by disappearing beneath the stacked levels of concrete balconies. He dreaded its proximity to the barricades, but he waited and listened intently.

He was so concentrated with apprehension, that a subtle jump quaked the entirety of his cold, statuesque being when a distant car alarm obliterated the tense silence. He resolved himself quickly and pacified his suspense-gripped auditory nerves, calculating that the telltale siren was four blocks north, but into the direction of headquarters. The zombies and swarms of those grotesque nocturnal predators lurched with haste into the direction, completely clearing the complex's block. Grayson cocked his head to glance moreover the private terrace and eased his worries when he witnessed the suspicious creature pull away from the entrance to follow the horde.
Grayson Spencer
Grayson Spencer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capre Noctem Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:30 pm

With momentary haste, Paxton felt numbness explode from her body, and she could no longer breathe. It suddenly felt as if her whole life was pulled out from under her; like a table cloth to a magician. There was no point to living, this world was set to damnation by its own doing. Glass cased her eyes, & the room spun violently around her. Sticky preservation ran from her forehead and stuck to the creases of her body that flailed around the room, trying to get a grasp of reality as she crashed head first into her best post.

When she woke, there was a puddle of blood that had seeped into the tile cracks and stained permanently. The room had a errie glow and from her second story window, the moon peaked in on her. Paxton was strong, she wasn't going to let this get the best of her.
Capre Noctem
Capre Noctem

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Spencer Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:21 pm

Mercury-painted pools refracted the stoical moonlight in a very brief, spectacular display of opalescence, during the lazy swivel of his stately, regal skull about the minimalist subterranean interior. He perambulated toward the suave contemporary mid-century modern sofa and retired his wearied anatomy onto it's posh upholstery, his tense, bulging muscles becoming lax and broad, muscular shoulders slouching languidly. Grayson fecklessly scoured the water-marked plaster ceiling of the apartment and noncommittally drifted into hazy nostalgia---this reminded him of his capricious childhood, his father never letting him to settle into a single home because business jumped him around the country. He was lost in thought for endless minutes, memories drifting passed his mind's eye in sporadic flashes of heavenly celestial white light, but a faint shuffling beneath the couch slingshot him back into reality.
Grayson Spencer
Grayson Spencer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capre Noctem Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:38 pm

Paxton's orbs shifted to the bed post above her, Crisom liquid sprayed against the wood. She nearly threw up. Ironic seeing how she could live in clothes stained with blood of the dead in the battlefield. Paxton shifted and left out a
moan, her head throbbing violently against her skull as she made her way towards the bathroom, hoping not to wake Grayson with her noise. She didn't want to be caught.
Capre Noctem
Capre Noctem

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Spencer Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:54 am

The clandestine susurration underneath the linen furniture occurred in irregular intervals, ceasing for a long minute or two before commencing again. He incorrectly debunked the movement as mice, but the awkward intermissions weren't observed in mouse behavior, he concluded. Adept digits furling around the textured rubber gripping of his Bowie knife, Grayson rotated onto his left flank and pinned a massive hand onto the cold hardwood floor like a support jamb. He leaned downward and cocked his aesthetic skull to peer beneath the couch, but retired the knife for a flashlight quickly, casting a beam of magnesium-white light into the recesses. A pair of wide oculars reflected the luminescence---a cat.

Several minutes lapsed, Grayson had tempted the aloof feline with a dried strip of hickory-smoked beef jerky and hand-fed the diminutive Scottish Fold, his grey pools hushed and handling softened. The former household companion was reduced almost to skeleton, her once-healthy Seychellois Septieme ginger and white coat wiry with patches gouged out. She ate with voracious haste and bestowed increasing ounces of trust onto Grayson, but shied away from being touched so soon. The Mercenary occupied the feline with a pile of shredded jerky and slipped away momentarily into the modernized kitchen, rummaging through the cabinets and finding a metallic cat bowl with a name carved into the side.

"Lucy.." He murmured aloud thoughtfully, amusement glinting in his monochrome optics when a small mewl answered. He brought the bowl into the moonlit living quarters and reposed himself onto the hardwood nearby Lucy, dragging his backpack beside him and retrieving a water bottle from its abysmal warren. He spared the filtered water and settled the bowl close to the juvenile cat, who quickly fixated onto the fresh, albeit room temperature, water quickly and lapped the ration up within seconds. Grayson smiled lightheartedly when Lucy appeared more bright-eyed and a little more energetic, her empty stomach now filled to the brim with an entire pack of beef jerky and her thirst quenched.

Grayson pursued a hand toward her again tentatively, not wishing to frighten the skinny animal but, was gifted with genuine affection from the cat. She purred loudly, while she stroked her ginger-splashed spinal reign and scruffed the thinning fluff of her cheek. "Paxton would like you.." He stated earnestly and collected his belongings quietly, then scooped the lovable kitten into his hands and cradled her against his chest. Lucy continued her displaying her gratitude and fondness by nuzzling at his jawline, purring, and kneading his collarbone. Grayson arrived outside the apartment Paxton had established herself in and knocked faintly.
Grayson Spencer
Grayson Spencer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capre Noctem Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:03 pm

It had been at least an hour since the accident & Paxton had gained what sanity she had left by writing in her journal, where words would seep endlessly from the tip of her pen to paper. Occasionally, a drop of blood would crash to the paper, and it left it stained as if there was a struggle. Paxton often thought of Grayson and how it would be if she just kissed him... But that was taboo. He would ban her. What would the other girls think?

She reviewed a piece in her notebook from when she first found him, he was home to her. "I never enjoy anything. I’m always waiting for whatever’s next. I think everyone’s like that. Living life in fast forward. Never stopping to enjoy the moment. Too busy trying to rush through everything so we can get on with what we are really supposed to be doing with our lives. I get these flashes of brilliant clarity where for a second I stop and I think “Wait, this is it, this is my life. I better slow down and enjoy it because one day we’re all going to end up in the ground and that’ll be it, we’ll be gone."

Suddenly the light flickered for under her door and it caught her eyes, someone was outside her door. She dashed for her chest that held her knickknacks, it was supposed to be for her clothes but instead she kept them on a rack next to her bed. The chest was embroidered for emeralds and jewels, it was a sight to be seen. Paxton threw the book in and went to answer the door with messy hair, and a bloody, stitched up head.  
Capre Noctem
Capre Noctem

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Spencer Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:58 am

Candlelight lambency irradiated blissfully from within the tranquil embrasures behind the diminutive physique of the apartment’s occupant, and sublimely silhouetted the comely, regal facial characteristics of the visitor, himself. The imposing young man improved his confident posture, and studied the disheveled lass with vigilant, penetrating cinereal orbs for a long minute “You appear quite miserable.. Have I caught you at a bad time?”He commented sardonically on a condescending, brusque Australian lilt and lightheartedly teased her, alluding an impishly cocksure grin, “Hopefully you’re feeling better than you look.” Clearly, he was delighted in tormenting her and his intentions were good-natured, of course.

“Don’t worry. I hadn’t arrived to taunt you. Look what I found,” Grayson reassured and introduced Lucy to the girl, the fragile kitten gently encompassed within his large hands with frontal paws outstretched, digits kneading the nothingness. “This is Lucy. I found her on the fifth floor, ‘neath the couch,”he informed with a vague, persevering smile on his stately facade, his fingertips absorbing the faint, fluttering vibration of the feline’s steady, affectionate purrs. “She reminds me of Isabelle---my younger sister’s cat,”he reminisced aloud, but forced a hasty cessation and knitted his brow with suppressed sentiment.
Grayson Spencer
Grayson Spencer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capre Noctem Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:59 am

Muddled at the imposing Grayson, Paxton huffed at his impulsive mannar to tease her right away. But she knew it was for play, seeing the unusual glint in his pools; she could study them for ages and still be intrigued. Not seconds long and she caught another presence-- a cat. Why did he bring a catto her? Paxton was
too stuck up in her head to hear anything of what Grayson said, and only caught the last part. "Oh umm, cool," she covered it up with haste,
"that's a cool cat Grayson."

Paxton left the two in and took the cat, slowly, into her grasp. It kicked and squirmed and even bit her a few times, but calmed down when it was in Paxton's arms. "I don't know why this cat hates me. Usually all animals love me." It was
true, she had worked at an animal shelter for collage credit before this. Maybe it was just Paxton's bad omen at the moment.

(Colored font won't work?)
Capre Noctem
Capre Noctem

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Spencer Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm

The Mercenary perambulated languorously into the exclusive domicile and painstakingly transferred the emaciated feline into the lass’s svelte hands, a conspicuous iota of conscientious vigilance governing his demeanor. He temporarily abandoned his essential equipment onto arenose surface of the stout mahogany table furnishing the living room, yet meandered throughout the recesses and nosily snooped, in a somewhat successful attempt to quell his low-key boredom.  “Got anything to pass the time?” He inquired, and pitched his exquisite sere orbs toward Paxton curiously, slightly amused by the kitten’s short-lived opposition to being handled by her.  

Grayson discovered the gemstone-studded jewelry box and halfheartedly glanced into the confines, lifting the elaborate emeraldine hood of the container and extracting the minuscule journal. He fanned through the aging pages and commented aloud, “You have pretty interesting thoughts,”  His voice inclined slightly to mimic astonishment, quite well, and turned around toward her with a devilish grin, the journal plain in his hands. The diary was opened to blank sheets near the middle of the book, but he conducted falsely that he was still reading through it; he wanted to work her up and earn a reaction.
Grayson Spencer
Grayson Spencer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capre Noctem Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:09 pm

With little haste &
little thought, Paxton launched herself from the blank white sheets and towards Grayson with tinted cheeks. Embarrassment crossed her pretty little features as she eyed over his playful and devilish smirk. As the lass hurlded her petite frame upwards, she couldn't help but feel his toned chest against her, tingles running through her body as she managed to retrieve the journal from his grasp, a devilish grin now plastered to her. With an intoxicating breathe of confidence, Paxton attained her composure and outstretched a hand to run a finger up his chest, a slow, cruel tease sparkled in her pools as a grin curled to her lips."Grayson it's midnight, or even later."
Capre Noctem
Capre Noctem

Back to top Go down

Post by Navaya Lynn Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:42 pm

Navaya had been awake for a while, sharpening up her knives, but noticed that Pax and Grayson had still not returned, it had gotten very late. Despite her hard ass self, she was in fact a bit irritated that he was with Paxton and they hadn't returned yet.  She runs a hand swiftly through her hair which was down at the moment and she takes a few steps forward, going through the complex

Her hazel (i forgot the color of her eyes, oops?) eyes scanned thoroughly over the hotel, with her hand tightened on the hidden blade Navaya always kept on her, just incase danger was near.   Navaya kept her self on high alert.  She took decent length strides, in an attempt to find them, until finally, she heard their voices.

Navaya opened the door, and at the sight couldn't help but feel a wave of bitterness toward Paxton, seeing her all up against him like this.  Navaya had a bit of a soft spot for Grayson, she couldn't help but find him very attractive and admired his company.  With that thought she shook it away, walking up toward the two.  Her voice tinted with envy, "There you are, I was getting worried that something may have happened to you." she said looking to Grayson, "Are you both okay?" she asked, her gaze looking over to Paxton as she spoke, showing her lack of liking toward this female, her spanish accent flowing through each of her words.

Her eyes looked between the two for a brief moment, before turning around. "We should all go back before those filthy flesh eaters or enemies show up..." Navaya said looking back up to Grayson, making sure her tone held little to no authority, not wanting to push any buttons.  Navaya shifted her gaze up toward the window, before evaluating their surroundings once more, shifting her weight, then once again bringing her eyes to the two.
Navaya Lynn
Navaya Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Spencer Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:20 pm

His coltish, lascivious smirk dissipated unhurriedly at Paxton’s florid cheeks and hasty progression to retrieve her confidential journal from him, quite satisfied with her bashful receptivity. He submitted the personal diary back into her possession and reassured her with a low, nonchalant chuckle, “Relax… I wouldn’t do something like that.” The maiden’s ambiguous reciprocation of gliding her fingertip against his chest was rewarded with a salacious simper, however potential reciprocation was eliminated when another lass invaded the apartment brazenly.. “Navaya,” He addressed formally and flickered his piercing heather orbs fecklessly between the female dichotomy.

“Everything is alright. We are fine, too.” He assured the aesthetic Spanish girl, and deliberated toward his belongings retired on the mahogany tabletop to gather them casually. “We cannot leave, yet. Several hours of dark remain and I’m not risking the group to travel when the Infected are strongest…” He paused to sling his weathered backpack strap around a muscular shoulder, his softened gaze transfixing onto the bony kitten asleep on the couch. “I’ll be in my room, if you need me. Get some sleep tonight,” he ousted and collected Lucy, the small feline encompassed almost entirely within a single, massive hand of the Mercenary, dismissing himself from the room without another word.
Grayson Spencer
Grayson Spencer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capre Noctem Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:29 pm

"There's nothing happening between us." She reassured Navaya. It stung, like a prick to her flesh as she admitted those words. She discouraged the fact of her longtime liking for Grayson. She had been with him through it all, and he didn't even take one glance in her way. It was like she was invisible to him. The damsel sat against her bed as it groaned underneath her weight- another reason to hate herself. But she would never be the one to speak up about her feelings. Paxton irritably motioned towards the door, her notebook finding comfort tucked beneath one of her thighs.  With the brief leaving of Grayson, she shut Navaya out of her room rather quickly. She wasn't going to fight her over just a guy.

The morning came just as quickly as the night fell. With a involuntary stretch and grown, Paxton made her way towards the complex's bathroom, cleaning the scratches on her arms from Grayson's pretentious cat. With that being done, she headed to the kitchen to grab a cup of hot water, leaning against the countertop as she played with one of her bracelets.  
Capre Noctem
Capre Noctem

Back to top Go down

Post by Navaya Lynn Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:39 pm

Navaya allowed herself to watch the mercenary to leave the room, a small chuckle escaped her lips as she then turned her gaze to the bandit. Navaya watched her for a few moments before returning turning to leave, "my apologies for... interrupting... and I don't doubt that there is nothing going on between the two of you" she said, toward Paxton, then left the room, fixing her leather jacket that was starting to slide off of her shoulder, chuckling as she watched the female close the door quickly.

Navaya mumbled to herself in Spanish as she left the room, "Que era mucho major de lo que pensaba esa es la manera de hacerlo." (That was a lot better than I thought, that's one way to do it.) she chuckled to herself once again, running her hand briefly through her hair, before retiring into her own room. She removed her clothing before climbing into her bed, falling into a very light sleep.

Navaya awoke early as usual, and pulled her clothes back on, sighing as she pulled her hair up into her usual bun.  glancing out one of the windows before huffing and opening her door, ignoring the fact of her quietly growling stomach.
Navaya Lynn
Navaya Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Capre Noctem Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:55 pm

Her cheeks heated at the taunting words of Navaya from the night before. Paxton let little things get to her. In order to get her mind off things, Paxton decided to cook. She reached up into the cabnit and found a rusted box of pancake mix; the expiration date being only a few days away. She had saved this mix for awhile now. the girl blew the dirt off and took out a pan and bowl, stirring the mix and pouring flat sheets on to the pan on the stove cooker.

In a fifteen minutes time, the pancakes were laid onto plates as the smell trailed intoxicatingly through the complex. As a special treat, Paxton found some strawberry bushes for Grayson and some left over cantaloupe for Navaya. Talk about ironic, Grayson hated cantaloupe. "Hey guys I made pancakes! Wake up you lazies!" She shouted for them.
Capre Noctem
Capre Noctem

Back to top Go down

Post by Navaya Lynn Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:38 pm

Navaya walked out to where the kitchen was, sighing softly. She gave a slight smile to Paxton, "thank you for the food, its very kind of you.." she said, taking a seat, grabbing some of the cantaloupe, taking a seat and waits for the rest of the group before she starts eating, she watched as some of the group finally made there way into the kitchen, looking quite tired, causing Navaya to chuckle. "you look like you haven't slept in weeks" she teased.

Navaya leaned back in her chair, her posture straight, as she thought about some things, she seemingly zoned out for a few moments, before coming back to reality slightly shaking her head, relieving herself of past memories, softly biting her lip.
Navaya Lynn
Navaya Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum