Coda Apocalypse RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season
Early Autumn
Weather
Temperatures are steadily dropping into the low 70s as daylight hours shrink and night is extended; appropriate attire is necessary in this comfortable weather, light jackets will guard you from the autumnal chill. The damp, cool weather is prone to getting you sick.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Battery Park
Maddie Parryss - Female - Loner  I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 8:18 pm by Capre Noctem

» Times Square
Maddie Parryss - Female - Loner  I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 8:09 pm by Capre Noctem

» Frankie Fletcher | Male
Maddie Parryss - Female - Loner  I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 5:19 am by Frankie Fletcher

» Paxton 'Pax' Gray || Bandit
Maddie Parryss - Female - Loner  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 11:11 pm by Grayson Spencer

» Blake Grey -Male- Freedom
Maddie Parryss - Female - Loner  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 4:51 am by Grayson Spencer

» Maddie Parryss - Female - Loner
Maddie Parryss - Female - Loner  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:44 pm by Grayson Spencer

» Inactivity
Maddie Parryss - Female - Loner  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 7:48 am by Grayson Spencer

» Navaya Lynn | Female | Freedom
Maddie Parryss - Female - Loner  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 11:59 pm by Grayson Spencer

» Amber Zedyna~ Female~ Mercenary~
Maddie Parryss - Female - Loner  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 7:26 pm by Grayson Spencer

Maddie Parryss - Female - Loner

2 posters

Go down

Maddie Parryss - Female - Loner  Empty Maddie Parryss - Female - Loner

Post by Maddie Parryss Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:48 pm

{Warning: very, very lazy profile below…}

Visual image >>>

Maddie Parryss - Female - Loner  Wpid-Tumblr-Girl-With-Light-Brown-Hair-And-Blue-Eyes-2015-2016-0
---

"Sometimes quiet people really do have a lot to say…. They're just being careful about who they open up to.”

Basic information>>>
Name- Maddie Parryss
Age- 23
Gender- female
Height- very short for her age at 5’2”
Weight- only about 93-102 lbs
Faction- Loner/ Neutral survivor
---

Temperament>>>
Maddie is primarily a quiet person. She describes herself as a down to earth, commonsensical young woman who gravitates towards a more baroque crowd.
She isn't one to react angrily to anything, but when she does become agitated she isn't afraid to show it. Maddie is quick to alter to an exacerbated lady with a surprisingly smart mouth when she needs to.

---

Appearance>>>
Maddie has a natural look to her countenance with somewhat of an anemic skin tone, argent azure eyes, small, plump lips, and desiccated auburn hair with an amalgamation of shades.
Her hair is usually worn down with loose waves that cup her oval face.

Her one accoutrement commonly includes a slightly tattered Nirvana tank top, shorts which are contrived of stretchy, free fabrics, and old black combat boots.
---

Bio>>>
Maddie’s past was somewhat boring until the age of sixteen. She began to battle a drug addiction which soiled her relationships and left her desolate. Maddie got bored of this lonely lifestyle and decided to make a better, more healthy one for herself.

When she began sobering up is when the apocalypse broke, yet she believed it was all a ridiculous sham until these abnormal conditions quickly spread throughout her small town.
Maddie acted quickly. She had to strike out on her own.

---

Relationships>>>
Parents- Their whereabouts are unknown. Maddie hasn't made contact with them since she was eighteen.

Siblings- Maddie grew up as the middle child of five siblings. She hasn't touched base with any of them since eighteen. Their whereabouts are unknown.

Significant other- Not applicable.
---

Weapon(s)>>>
Maddie protects herself with an array of hunting knives which are displayed around her waist. They're rarely used for killing the undead since she tends to keep a low profile.
---

Strengths/ weaknesses>>>
Light, quiet, agile, survival skills, quick thinker, persuasion.
~
Hotheaded, bad habit(s).

---

Emphasis>>>
Maddie has a soft, melodic tone to her voice with an undeniably thick British accent. She has a habit to use slang that's more accustomed to British crowds as well.
Her collective voice and active mind never seem to fail, and cure almost any stressful situation with ease. Her tone can deem her as a weak individual at times, but Maddie will surely prove you wrong.

---

Other>>>
Maddie has a bad habit to smoke during her free time. She claims that it relaxes her, and that it maintains her sanity.
---
Maddie Parryss
Maddie Parryss

Back to top Go down

Maddie Parryss - Female - Loner  Empty Re: Maddie Parryss - Female - Loner

Post by Grayson Spencer Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:44 pm

Accepted.
Grayson Spencer
Grayson Spencer
Admin

https://codarp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down